Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 6

image


How far along: 6 weeks (Size – Sweet Pea)
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Sleep: Can't get enough
Best Moment of the Week: Telling my Mom!!!
Movement: Nope
Food Craving: Everything, but then I have 2 bites, and I don't crave it anymore!
Sickness: I think it's starting, or I'm just starting to get sick.
Mood: Still good most of the time, or so I think, talk to hubby if you want the truth!
Gender: Still no clue
What I'm looking forward to: First ultrasound is on Friday!!
What I'm not looking forward to: Having to drink 32oz of water 2 hours before the u/s, and hold it until we're done.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry too much about what you're family will say, they may be shocked at first, but they will warm up to the idea and be excited! (hopefully ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment