A few updates:
-Christopher has mastered tummy time and will prop himself up on his arms and just looked around.
- This sweet angel will smile at Mommy and Daddy whenever he wakes up. It melts my heart when I get him out of the swing and he looks up at me with the biggest grin!
- Christopher had been "standing" for a few weeks, but just loves it so much! He gets mad at me if I try and sit him down or lay him flat and he is not ready.
- The other night, Christopher was very fussy and just didn't know what he wanted. As soon as I put him in the bath, he was a new baby! He was all smiles and giggling.. and splashing!
- I have figured out a new trick to soothe and calm Christopher when he's tired.. massage! Who doesn't like that??
- Christopher is starting to roll; not all the way by he can roll onto both of his sides. I first noticed this when he was in our bed, so I figured it was just the softness of blankets, but he did it while on the kitchen table!
"For this child I prayed..."