Monday, August 20, 2012

8 & 9 Weeks

Our sweet boy is getting so big and losing that newborn baby look!! It makes me so happy to see him getting bigger and more alert, but at the same time.. these 2 months have flown by and I am NOT looking forward to.. well forever!  
A few updates:
-Christopher has mastered tummy time and will prop himself up on his arms and just looked around.
- This sweet angel will smile at Mommy and Daddy whenever he wakes up.  It melts my heart when I get him out of the swing and he looks up at me with the biggest grin!
- Christopher had been "standing" for a few weeks, but just loves it so much!  He gets mad at me if I try and sit him down or lay him flat and he is not ready.
- The other night, Christopher was very fussy and just didn't know what he wanted.  As soon as I put him in the bath, he was a new baby!  He was all smiles and giggling.. and splashing!
- I have figured out a new trick to soothe and calm Christopher when he's tired.. massage!  Who doesn't like that??
- Christopher is starting to roll; not all the way by he can roll onto both of his sides.  I first noticed this when he was in our bed, so I figured it was just the softness of blankets, but he did it while on the kitchen table!













"For this child I prayed..."

No comments:

Post a Comment