Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Recap of the last few weeks.

I think it has been.. what? 3 weeks since I posted? Clearly, I have been slacking. Before I get into the baby portion.. of the baby blog, I just read an amazing post by Kristen. This is really hitting home with me because of some issues between C and I.

Anyway... baby.
Baby is good.
Baby has given me heartburn, cramps, and extreme round ligament pain, in this past week alone.


We are 11 weeks today! I still have had no morning sickness (still knocking on wood whenever I say that) and feeling pretty good, overall.

Baby P is the size of a lime this week! He/she no longer has webbed fingers or toes and has a 1:1 body to head size ratio. Baby P is forming hair follicles (according to my Mom, that's why I have the heartburn), tooth buds, and nail beds. The best part of week 11, baby P is finally moving. Even though I can't feel it yet, they are apparently doing plenty of moving.


I go in for another ultrasound on Monday and a general checkup. Then next Friday is the big ultrasound. No.. not the gender ultrasound yet, but Friday we will be able to get our first pictures! I have to go to Hartford Hospital for this u/s because they are going to be screening for birth defects. Not that it matters, but we would like to know.

Well, 9:15 the night before Thanksgiving and I haven't even started my pumpkin roll yet... Should probably get on that.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! And a year from now, you will be seeing a cute little munchkin with a gobble gobble shirt, for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment