Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 15 and 16


We're bumping out! The past 2 weeks we have really noticed a bigger belly, and if my phone ever decides to work, I'll post a picture. I had my 16 week appt on Wednesday and was very disappointed that we did not have the ultrasound. We do have it scheduled, and will be finding out January 16th!! So far, I have only gained 4lbs. I found a new, interesting way to compare the size of the baby, and this week it hit, right on! At 16 weeks, the baby is the size of a Blackberry, and if you know Chris, he never puts his down, so it was nice to seen that he actually compared the size. Baby P is about 4.6 inches long, and 3.5 ounces.

I have been feeling incredible the past couple of weeks, no heartburn, limited back pain, it's been great! I do have a new 'symptom' but it is far too hilarious to post on here. Chris thinks it is the funniest thing ever!

Christmas still isn't completely over around here, but what we have had so far... it's been amazing! So far the baby has got ADIDAS booties, a blankie, basketball gloves, and a swing(from Aunt Marina and Uncle Tim):

I am looking forward to a lot this week: feeling the baby move, seeing my family for Christmas, and counting down the days until the gender ultrasound!!

**As soon as my phone is working, I'll post a bump pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment