Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

It is finally 2012! More than anything, this means it is finally the year our little one will be here!
2012 also means I will finally be done with school (unless I go on for a Master's).

Christmas was wonderful and Baby P was blessed with a few odds and ends. Like I mentioned in the previous post, Aunt Marina and Uncle Tim got us a tabletop swing. Baby P also got an Elmo book, an elephant rattle, a Peek a Boo bunny, a basketball piggy bank, and a cute little outfit. I'd say for not being here yet, Baby, you are SPOILED!

Today, Grandma and Poppa (Pop Pop, Grandpa??) and Uncle Johnny came up for Christmas and we had a great time!! I wish we lived closer, but these visits are extra special.

I have decided to not do many resolutions this year, because I rarely follow through on them and with a baby on the way... I doubt any would make it past June. Until June at least, I would like to cook more. I have written out a list of new recipes that I have never tried before and hope to make one at least once a week. I have already made one, Chris' Ma'mere's Stuffed Cabbage Rolls. They were delicious and I hope the rest are as successful as they were.

Other than that, I hope this year will bring good health for all, guidance and patience for Chris and I becoming new parents, and appreciation for all we have been blessed with.


17 week update to come soon!



Happy 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment