Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week 17 & 18


Whew... I'm not very good at keeping up on this thing! As much as I would like to, all I seem to be able to do is read other blogs and not contribute to my own.

Anyway, these past 2 weeks have been good for the most part. Every night, minus a few (great) nights, I have had killer heartburn. I have found that cookie dough ice cream is the best cure, and I'm sticking to it!
Chris is out of town this week, so first thing on my agenda: craft stores! I didn't do much buying at all, but I spent hours between Joann's, Michael's. and A.C. Moore's. I found a ton of cute ideas and would love to get started on them all! I can actually come through on that promise in a week! We find out next week (Wednesday) what we are having!!!!! Beyond excited and cannot wait!


18 Weeks and 1 Day!

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your updates! Glad to see the belly bump. So excited for you guys. Give me a call!! xo

    ReplyDelete