Monday, January 30, 2012

Weeks 19, 20, and 21.



Phew, I don't know how many times I can say it, but I have really been slacking!!

Week 19:
We went for our 2nd trimester anatomy ultrasound. Baby looked amazing as always, and was actually measuring a week big. Chris went with me to this ultrasound nad was in awe of everything. He wasn't able to go to the first one, so this was a new experience for him! The best part of the appointment was when we found out we are having a BOY!!! I think that was Chris' favorite part and was so very, very proud. We have already settled on a name (before we even thought about babies) and are going with Christopher Musso Patrick III. I'm not a huge fan of the long name and neither is Chris. We have been tossing around some nicknames and so far have come up with: CP3 (basketball star, favorite player) Moose (cutest ever!) and I like Topher, but Chris has already crossed that right off the list!! After the appointment we went to Babies'RUs and started our registry. We settled on a nursery theme (Bow Wow Buddies.. Puppies with sports) We also hit up the clearance rack and got quite a few outfits for our little man.

Belly on the same night as ultrasound- 19 Weeks



Profile of our little man


Week 20:
The biggest change that I saw this week was my belly button starting to come out! It is the most awkward looking thing, and I play with it constantly!! I also had a doctor's appt and I have started to (finally) gain some weight. Everything looks great, and even though the ultrasound said he was measuring big, my OB isn't changing the due date until later in the pregnancy, if he keeps measuring big.

Week 20 Belly Shot


Week 21:
Considering today is the first day of the 21st week, I don't have much to report. This weekend was full of back aches and pains from this growing belly of mine.
Cravings so far: Oreos & milk. Strawberry milkshake & fries. Pizza. Soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment