Wednesday, February 8, 2012

22 Weeks

I have absolutely nothing to complain about this week! It has been great and I love how people actually notice I'm pregnant now! Chris made it a point to tell me I look like a"b" with my bump sticking out.



CP3, or Moose, or Christopher (Can't decide on what to call him!) has been doing a lot of movin' and shakin' this week. I love that I am now able to look at my belly and see the movements on the outside. Last night, he got a good stretch in and I could see this weird little lump where he was pushing out!

I have been doing lots of blog reading and found a few different posts that I adore. The first is so sweet and sentimental; 25 Things I Want My Son to Know. Every single one of these is exactly how I feel and cannot wait for little man to get here! The second post is funny, in (what I can imagine) a very true sense. The post is called "The sh*t they don't tell you about babies"

This week Little Man has been growing like a weed. At 22 weeks, he is supposedly 10 inches and 1 pound! At his ultrasound a few weeks ago they said he is measuring a week big, so he may be a little longer and weigh a little more. His big accomplishment this week is he can now hear what is going on outside. Good thing for him to get used to : all the noise that comes with his furry brother and sisters! His face is now fully formed (weird, but good to know) and sleeps in cycles now. This Momma has been catching on to sleep and wake times, but from what I've read, they won't be the same when he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment