Wednesday, February 15, 2012

23 Weeks


Not much has changed this past week. Little man has been getting hiccups and it is the funniest thing ever! Bubba (Smoltz) has been laying his head on my belly and loves it when CP3 gives a little kick. He looks at my belly like "What is going on???" Too cute!

I finally got a body pillow a few days ago, and just the past 2 night sleeping with it has made all the difference! I can sleep through the night and not wake up with hip pains-- it's incredible!


Little Man will do very well for Valentine's Day, if he takes any hints from his Dad. Yesterday, Chris and I went ice skating (no falls! but funny!), went to ChowderPot IV for clam chowder (Chris) and lobster bisque(Me) in bread bowls (Perfect food to warm us up after ice skating), and had Thai for dinner (delicious!). Hubby got me 2 dozen roses and this gorgeous necklace.

Each heart represents one of us: Chris, me, and little man. So incredibly beautiful and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment