Thursday, May 10, 2012

35 Weeks!

We are getting so close!!! I cannot believe he is almost here!  We cannot wait to hold our little man, but hopefully he keeps baking another couple weeks at least.

Christopher weighs about 6 lbs, though we don't know for sure, because the doctor won't give us another ultrasound!  The next time we will actually see him will be in our arms.  He is about 19-20 inches and his room is getting tight!  I don't feel an big somersaults anymore, but the kicks and punches keep coming in full force.

This week, his physical developments are complete.  His kidneys and liver are fully functional now.  These next couple weeks will just be him putting on that cute little baby fat!

Chris is convinced I'm nesting, though I think I'm just getting final preparations taken care of.  I haven't been doing anything outrageous, by any means.  Earlier this week, I washed and packed our hospital bags, though I'm sure we won't use the majority of it.  I have also finished setting up the play yard.  Last week I said it was set up, but this weeks I actually set up the bassinet part, changing table, and mobile too.  I have been making lists like crazy... what we still need to get, what we still need to pack, last minute things to pack... my desk is covered with lists!

Yesterday, I went to Babies R Us and Target and found so many cute outfits, but had to keep myself from buying them.  I did end up getting 2 gowns for Christopher at bedtime.  We have heard so many great things about gowns, especially for the early  AM changes.. we wont have to worry about snaps or zippers.  I almost almost almost bought this because I can imagine this is what it is going to be like for Christopher and the dogs:


And 35 Weeks Belly:




And the final play yard:


1 comment:

  1. You are carrying low! I wish christian would move down some!

    ReplyDelete