Thursday, March 8, 2012

Week 26


I swear, this week we have been able to see my belly grow, it seems like! I woke up a few days ago and noticed my belly seemed SO much bigger and Chris agrees! I guess they were right when they said between weeks 24 and 28 we will notice big changes!

So 26 weeks. I can now tell the difference between little man's kicks/punches and his stretches/trying to get comfy positions. I still absolutely love all of the movements he makes and been able to see them as well. He is about the size of a head of lettuce, weighs almost 2.5 lbs, and is measuring in around 14.5 inches ( from his little head to those tiny toes). His eyes are almost ready to open, but not quite yet. His eyelashes are fully grown and his is practicing his breathing every day. I have been feeling great and been heartburn free for the past 3 nights!

We received some great news this week, but a little too soon to share. Hopefully we will know all specifics within the next week!

Now for the bump:




Sorry for the glare. It is 70 degrees out right now and I wanted all the doors and windows open to let in some fresh, spring air! Now it's time to enjoy it and clean out my soon to be veggie garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment