Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 25



A little late, but this week have been busy for me! I FINALLY put together our living room. Before, it was just a big empty room and we were basically living upstairs only. I am so glad I finally got some of it put together, though not in the way I want it exactly. I'm sure we will still be upstairs for the most part anyway :/

Makeshift Couch, since I can't help hubby get our real couch in here.


My little reading corner, with my rocking chair from Gram!


And now baby updates. We are 25 weeks (but since it's Sunday, we are almost 26 weeks)! I can tell that little man is awake more through out the day and he has been letting me know when it's time to eat! Little man is now about 14 inches long, and weighs about 2 lbs. This week, he finally knows which way is up and which is down, but he still just likes to stick his butt straight out. At least a couple times a day, I will look down to see my belly bigger on the left side where he sticks out his butt!

I have been starting to wake up more and more in the middle of the night, but I can usually fall back asleep within 20 minutes or so. I still have the heartburn at least once a night, no matter what I eat, but other than that, I'm feeling good!

While putting together the living room, I found a few pictures of Chris and I when we were kids:

Chris at about 18mo

Me at about 18mo.

Side by side, with me at about a year? Mom, let me know!


Belly at 25 Weeks 5 Days


No comments:

Post a Comment