Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weeks 28 & 29; Nursery Progress


I decided to take my birthday week off last week, so let's play catch up.

I had an AMAZING birthday that was extended into the weekend when my Mom and Gramma came to CT. We did a lot of shopping and the majority of it was for the little man. He got new toys, clothes, and books. Gramma also made him a wall hanging for the nursery and a baby afghan(adorable!!).

Last Wednesday I had a doctor's appointment and gestational diabetes check. Everything is running in tip top condition and my sugar levels were fabulous. I am on track with my weight gain and they say he is growing at an awesome pace. At 29 weeks, he is weighing in at almost 3lbs and is about 15 inches long. He has started pulling in more calcium to develop stronger bones, and his brain is creating billions of neurons a day.

Here are 2 weeks worth of belly pictures:

28 Weeks



View from here


29 Weeks



And now NURSERY PROGRESS (which really only took place today!)

Crib


Inside the crib


Crib and dresser


Changing Table


We love the progress that is being made! The bedding set is absolutely adorable and the furniture is beautiful! You might be able to see that the walls are grey and the furniture is a dark cherry. More decorating pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment