Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 27



I think CP3 already has his preferences of who calms him at 27 weeks. This past weekend, my mom, stepdad, and little brother came to CT and wouldn't you know? The entire day they were here CP3 barely moved. I think Gramma has a calming effect and hopefully that lasts when he gets here. It was too funny because the day after they left, little man would not stop kicking and flipping and jumping!

At 27 weeks, CP3 still weighs in around 2.5 lbs and is a little over 14.5 inches long. Imagine the size of a head of cauliflower (that's pretty gross actually). He is waking and sleeping at regular intervals (except when Gramma is around), opening and closing his eyes, and maybe sucking on his fingers. He also has more brain tissue developing, making his brain very active.

With the third trimester right around the corner, I have definitely noticed some changes over the past week or so. Some nights I wake up with a huge cramp in my left leg, always in the same spot. I have also been had some awful back pain last night and my feet were killing me, but that is probably because I was go, go, go all day. And I'm not sure why, but it seems like my belly is tighter and every few hours it almost feels as if it is cramping and I have to sit down for awhile.




My belly button has been popped out for quite a few weeks
and I've heard that's not very common?



Note: According to one of the books I have from my OB, I should be packing my hospital bag this week. SAY WHAT!?! Really???? Oh my word, time is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment